The European Account Management team is seeking a Sales Analyst to assist Account Managers with ground support in driving revenue acquisition across IHS Markit product lines and ensure that the business goals are achieved.
This role which spans a minimum of 18 months, before moving into another business area within the company, requires close collaboration with individuals in Account Management and surrounding teams such as sales, legal, and product across the firm. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Produce pipeline and activity reports to help enhance sales process
- Create heat maps and P&L reports across client types with help of CRM system
- Prepare customer relationship reviews and tear-sheets
- Prepare presentations for internal and external customer meetings
- Conduct relevant customer research through various online tools
- Support Head of EMEA Account Management in weekly team activities
- Assist with events and marketing if required
The role allows you to:
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency
- Strong analytical skills
- London or Frankfurt based
- Experience in using Salesforce will be beneficial
- Any other European knowledge will be beneficial
- Broaden knowledge in Finance and latest Technology in Financial Sector, also including the Energy and Transportation space
- Better understand B2B Sales and Account Management
- Transition within the company and industry into more senior roles
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.