- Feb 18, 2021
- £350 - £400 pd
A large Global Investment Manager are looking to bring on a Digital Content Manager to join their digital team on a 6 month con Global Investment Manager - Digital Content Manager - 6 month contract
(London - Immediately available)
A large Global Investment Manager are looking to bring on a Digital Content Manager to join their digital team on a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the content experience on their EMEA sites, as well as championing user experience and building out an excellent content experience. Responsibilities:
- Lead on website content, including the vision and roadmap.
- Collaborate across project team members to deliver end-to-end solutions and to ensure strategic product goals.
- Work with stakeholders on promotional plans to ensure that strategies are integrated.
- Substantial experience in content management, product marketing experience, producing content frameworks for the web or similar functions.
- Experience in content management systems & digital marketing.
- Experience in project management, able to drive forward key initiatives, lead cross functional teams.
- Experience on Adobe Analytics desirebale.
- Strong design awareness. Experience working with Design Systems.
For more information please get in touch or send your CV to Kerry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.