Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The main responsibility of this role is to contribute to the design, build and adoption of consistent continuous integration and deployment pipelines and practices across the JPMC private cloud, an infrastructure which spans opinionated container platforms, highly automated virtual compute stacks and a myriad of database, storage, messaging platforms and more. In addition to actively developing solutions you will also seek to identify, and curate reusable technology solutions and practices present in the organization and promote their wider use.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
• Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages including Python or Java
• Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
• Expertise in API Development including use of OpenAPI , Data Modelling and Architecture, CI/CD/Jenkins, Test Automation, software quality and clean code
• As an experienced developer you will have the ability to mentor other members of your team in technical and non-technical skills, and this will require a keenness to take part in pair programming, to lead joint code review sessions, planning sessions and other team ceremonies
• Ability to collaborate with and influence development teams in order to achieve technical, cultural and behavioral changes, to identify software and practice reuse opportunities and to promote excellent practices.
• Experience of developing, documenting and promoting reusable software components
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
If you're interested in work that makes a difference, then apply today.