As a Security Solution Architect, you will be responsible for development, integration and delivery of cyber security services to various customers. Other responsibilities include working with sales and bids teams to identify potential opportunities and also to sign off bids, plus many more.
The Solutions Architect in Specialized Sales, generates sales opportunities for a specific product/service within prospect accounts and identifies upsell opportunities within existing customers. The SA also maintains current knowledge of industry trends, topics, methodologies, and core technologies in order to assimilate customer needs and design appropriate technical solutions. This Architect acts as a champion internally, translating industry best practices, trends, and customer needs, back to peer groups in Operations, Marketing, Product, Service Delivery, Architecture/Engineering, etc. to facilitate ongoing, actionable improvements to the suite of products in which they specialize.
You will leverage various ReversingLabs resources to drive proactive activities; proactively managing system health and driving security value. The SA will also provide product insight to customers using a cross section of services tools and applications. This position requires a significant amount of collaboration with our internal Customer Success and Account Executive teams to understand the customer security goals and support renewal opportunities.Responsibilities
- Design technical solutions that meet the customers' business objectives by mapping to ReversingLabs products,
- Responsible for the technology selection process to include requirements consolidation into RFI/RFP/RFQ, Proof-of-Concept testing/Prototyping and Technology Selection.
- Clarify ambiguous requirements with sales or clients, ensuring the solution resolves underlying client issues
- Attend customer meetings in person and via the phone
- Interact independently with all levels of customer's management team to drive new sales and expansion
- Coordinate customer implementation with service delivery organization and provide design clarification while interfacing directly with customers.
- Responsible for generating high quality technical documentation and configurations to support architecture and solution designs, with the ability to articulate and convey concepts and detail
- Bachelor's Degree plus 5+ years of relevant technical experience; or 8+ years of relevant experience
- Must have experience with SOC / cyber tools, including SPLUNK SIEM, SOAR platforms
- Highly desired - experience in Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Extensive experience in cyber security related activities, broad range of experience in cyber security technology and vendors
- Proven track record of success attaining sales quota through leveraging technical relationships to up-sell existing customers and calling on new leads/prospects to generate business within an assigned territory
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with clients, assessing stakeholder's goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Competitive salary (base & commission)