Role - Head of CRMLocation - Victoria, London (flexible working)Reporting to - VP of GrowthWho We Are
Weezy is the UK's leading on-demand supermarket. Our mission is to deliver life-essentials, creating ever more happy and spontaneous moments at home. We're doing this by delivering groceries, including fresh fruit and veg, cupboard staples, pharmacy, alcohol, personal care and cleaning products in under 15 minutes. Behind the scenes, we're building a network of fulfilment centres across London, the UK and beyond, each staffed with Weezy customer delivery reps who pick, pack and deliver our customers' orders.
Launched in July 2020 by Alec and Kristof, we've recently closed a $20m Series A, led by Left Lane Capital (past backers of HelloFresh and Delivery Hero) with DN capital, Heartcore Capital and top angel investors participating. We're building a best-in-class team which already includes ex employees from Deliveroo, Zoopla, Farmdrop, BlaBlaCar, Mckinsey, BCG and Tesco. We're experiencing amazing customer growth, retention and NPS and looking to 40x Weezy's footprint over the next 12 months. This is a unique opportunity to build a global consumer brand that will be instantly recognisable.RequirementsWhat you'll be doing
What We're Looking For
- Set the strategic direction and operational framework for our CRM function to deliver on its own goals as well as support many cross-functional goals
- Be ultimately accountable to the performance of our CRM channels
- Drive the ongoing technical integration of new CRM and software and related martech.
- Ensure that the digital product is optimised to support customer data ingestion, up to the minute preference, attribute and permission data and programmatic messaging opportunities.
- Create best-in-class marketing, service and transactional programmes & campaigns through automation, personalisation, driving engagement and adding value.
- Data integration always working with the data and analytics teams to build reporting & insight capabilities to unlock business opportunities through e.g. Advanced segmentation.
- Managing the cost and efficiency of CRM integration given cost implications of 3rd party SAAS agreements.
- You'll be building a best in class CRM team to deliver the most effective, personalised customer communications across push, email, web, app and mail channels.
- Continuously evaluate and expand our CRM channels and journeys based on audience preferences, business needs and channel effectiveness
- Represent the CRM team cross-functionally to complement our users' journeys and tap into re-engagement opportunities
- Partner with Creative, Brand, Acquisition and Commercial functions to deliver best in class comms that are appropriate for the channel
- Significant experience in CRM/retention/lifecycle marketing experience in global Tech set-ups
- Extensive broadcast and lifecycle marketing experience with track record of moving towards a more data driven and automated way of managing this function
- Passionate about delightful user experiences and connected journeys. Previous experience with customer segmentation, user journey mapping, personalization through editorial and automation strategies
- Strong analytical skills. You have to be fully proficient on CRM metrics across channels and feel comfortable extracting insights from the data
- Appreciation for the creatives
- Strong communicator
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Previous management experience of people with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Intensive mentoring from a high-pedigree leadership team that will challenge you, build on your strengths and invest in your personal development
- Competitive compensation package including salary and stock options
- 25 days' holiday plus all bank holidays
- 3% pension plan employer contribution
- 20% Weezard discount (if we're not in your area yet, we're coming!)
- Healthy L&D budget so you can buy books and attend conferences (both virtual and in person once the pandemic ends)
- Socials that keep you in touch with everyone in the company
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Weezy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.