Paysend is a FinTech company looking to change the way that money is moved around the world. Over the past few years we've grown quickly, amassing 3 million customers and letting them send money to over 90 countries around the world. We're one of the fastest growing money transfer companies in the industry, with over 5,000 new customers per day. Our mission is to change the money of the future with our blend of innovation, technology and customer service.
Paysend engages and transacts with multiple partners across the globe, and we're looking for an Finance Analyst to help establish and monitor the control environment surrounding partner reconciliations. The primary role will be to work with the partner settlement team based in Moscow and ensure that full end-to-end partner reconciliations are performed on a daily basis with full auditability. The role will support the Financial Planning & Analysis manager in delivering accurate and timely Net Asset Reporting to business stakeholders and also support the cash reconciliation side of the settlement payment system.RequirementsWhat you'll be doing
BenefitsWhat we're looking for
- Someone who can establish relationship with partner settlement team based in Moscow
- Creating a control environment where end to end partner reconciliations are performed on a daily basis, reviewing and challenging where appropriate
- Documentation of end to end process
- Continuous improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of reconciliations and underlying settlement system process and reports
- Reviewing daily partner reconciliations and creating/reviewing daily Net Asset reporting. Investigation and resolution of reconciling items and issues
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations to support month end position to accounting team
- Supporting the preparation and review of the cash reconciliation part of the settlement system
- Someone who is experienced in performing reconciliations and review and resolution of differences
- Experience of creating, reviewing and improving control procedures and environments
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Macros, Vlookups, VBA)
- Analytical and data driven
- Work experience in the internet / fintech / eCommerce industry is preferred
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves
Paysend was born in April 2017 with the vision to change the way people manage their everyday finances. We were the first FinTech company to introduce a global card-to-card transfers to connect 12 billion cards issued by international payment systems Mastercard, Visa, China Union Pay and local cards schemes. Now with nearly 3 million customers sending money to over 90 countries and a 4.8/5 Trustpilot score, Paysend is one of the most popular and trusted online money transfer services in the world.Why Paysend?
We're looking for people who share our passion for innovation, buy into the Paysend ethos and will add value to our team. When you join Paysend, you'll have the chance to grow and develop as the business does.
We believe in empowering people to be successful in their jobs, and we pay them fairly for their expertise. We give everyone the context and tools to operate as business owners, and encourage our people to contribute with their hearts, their minds and their creativity.
In the fast paced FinTech industry the Paysend journey may not always be easy, but our innovation strategy is promising and exciting. We employ the right people to help us steer the business towards success and global influence.
If Paysend sounds like the perfect company for you, we'd love to hear from you