As a vibrant RegTech company, our work and our platform enhances financial compliance, prevents market abuse and promotes trust in the financial markets. We are passionate about how data, technology and people make this possible.Job Description
- Deliver plugins for our Python based ETL pipelines.
- Deliver Python microservices for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure.
- Implement algorithms to analyse large data sets.
- Draft design documents that translate requirements into code.
- Effectively manage with challenges associated with handling large volumes of data working to tight deadlines.
- Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context-switch in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively.
- Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the engineering strategy.
- Champion best development practices and provide mentorship to others.
- Extensive previous experience with Python 3.
- Experience with:
- Python libraries used for data (such as pandas, numpy)
- Solid understanding of Agile Principles.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Excellent ability and experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for your work and delivery.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities.
- Nice to have:
- Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI.
- Experience with code versioning (git / mercurial / subversion).
We really care about our people as they are the heart and soul of the company. We offer 25 days annual leave, private medical cover, Company pension scheme and life insurance plus we host lots of social events and activities as well as charity events over the year. Our London office is based on the Strand in the heart of London and we have offices in Bangalore, India and Braga, Portugal.
Role Location: London
Target Start Date: March 2021