Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and build customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America's fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, named Great Places to Work in the UK. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are seeking an energetic Lead of Customer Success
to be based in our EMEA Head office in Reading. This person is responsible for the strategy and execution for our CSM team to ensure the adoption, maturity, and growth of Acquia's global customer base. This role focuses primarily on driving success within our enterprise customers.
You will understand the CSMs' roles, processes, and paths to success and help define and implement this within Acquia. You will mentor your team to understand customers' success objectives and act as their trusted advisor in their use of the Acquia platform, ensuring they realise business value. You will meet and engage with our customers and establish relationships with key executives within our customer base. You will gather feedback and champion requests while working with internal teams to help align customer adoption, growth and advocacy with our product roadmap. You will ensure your team efficiently drives forward Acquia's key performance metrics. Additionally, you will work collaboratively with other managers and leaders across the organisation to drive success for both customers and Acquia.Responsibilities:
- Help mentor aa team of customer success managers to proactively engage with customers to provide business value and influence customer advocacy, growth and retention
- Establish a team that wins, has fun, and lives the Acquia DNA
- Execute our customer success strategy within your team
- Act as an internal advocate for our customers putting their best interests first
- Prioritise where we invest our resources and efforts with customers
- Supervise and identify adoption, maturity, growth and advocacy trends to advise customer and business strategy
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer success with special emphasis on adoption, advocacy, expansion and renewals
- Partner with the Account Management leadership to ensure individuals have the appropriate support and oversight to successfully engage with our customers
- Supply to the overall vision and strategy of the Customer Success Management organisation
- Provide operational oversight of the business to deliver on targets and drive your team towards achieving quarterly critical metrics
- 5+ years of customer success experience preferably within a SaaS organisation
- Outstanding communication skills both with customers and within an organisation
- Consistent track record of identifying customer needs and efficiently implementing long-term solutions
- Consistent track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators
- History of achieving personal and team goals
- Excellent people management skills; high empathy and consideration for team morale and individual career progression
- Proven proficiency in running metrics-driven and process-oriented teams
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged to achieve team goals
- A customer first attitude and approach to all interactions both internal and external
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Comfortable being a hands-on contributor, on-site with customers
- Experience with enterprise SaaS vendors preferred
- Strong multi-task leadership skills across a varied set of responsibilities, in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.