DescriptionJob Title: IT Infrastructure EngineerDepartment/Group: TechnologyLine Manager: IT ManagerLocation: London (Old Street)Contract Type: PermanentTravel Required: London base with occasional global travel to European offices & showroomsWho We Are
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we've taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers and no high street stores. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at attractive prices.
It's not an easy task - it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that's as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It's a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.What You'll Be Doing
We are seeking an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join our team to focus on delivering a wide variety of IT infrastructure projects across the company.
To keep a fast moving, innovative and technology-focused company up and running is no mean feat. With just over 750 employees located in offices in the UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Romania, Vietnam, and China with further growth expected for the future.
This is your day
RequirementsWhat you'll need
- Primarily focused on project work with cloud first solutions
- Assisting desktop support personnel with escalations and providing 3rd level support
- Managing and supporting OKTA and Active Directory across our global network
- Managing and supporting both Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Utilising AutoPilot / MDT to deploy Windows devices
- Utilising Jamf PRO and Apple Device Enrollment to manage Apple devices
- Leveraging Kaseya / Intune to manage Windows software deployment and maintenance
- Network infrastructure management using Meraki
- FortiGate firewall management
- Managing infrastructure and security monitoring tools
- Supporting and configuring Zoom for video conferencing and phones
- Supporting all end users - both Windows and Mac users
- Remotely supporting our global office, warehouses and showrooms
- Participating in vendor selection for all new IT services and applications
- Data storage and backup management using Synology solutions
- Deploying and managing services in AWS (EC2, Amazon WorkSpaces)
- Plan, implement and manage technology used in new and existing offices, showrooms, warehouses
- Creating and maintaining IT documentation / training programmes for end users
- Support printing and audio/visual facilities
- Opportunities to work on implementing new technologies across the business
BenefitsWhat we offer
- Previous experience in a 3rd line engineer esculations role
- Keen to learn new technologies and processes
- Self-motivated and be able to work under your own initiative while working closely with a talented team
- Be adaptable and able to look for creative solutions to unexpected problems
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoy helping people
- Networking management and troubleshooting experience
- Familiar with automation and scripting
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with either Microsoft Windows 10 and/or macOS
- Cisco CCNA (desirable)
- Cloud infrastructure experience in Azure or AWS (desirable)
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of London! MADE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We're proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, Friday drinks, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra day of holiday for every year served up to a ceiling of 30 days.
- We know that flexibility is important. Our Everyday Flex policy enables you to determine your start and finish times, and we're open to discussing other flexible working arrangements too.
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it's important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.