Fy! is building a mobile marketplace of the coolest products from the world's best brands, designers and artists. We help people discover and shop products they've never seen before whilst helping our suppliers grow their revenue and build their brands on mobile.
We are funded and backed by some of the savviest investors in Europe including Forward Partners, 500 Startups, Hoxton Ventures and the former leadership of ASOS, Streetcar and LoveFilm. We're a growing, passionate and experienced team of entrepreneurs, creatives technologies and marketing experts working to build something huge.
The quality and depth of our product assortment is critical to our customer's experience of Fy!, and our brand on-boarding team is at the forefront of this success. You'll be responsible for helping some of the most exciting emerging brands in the world get their products live, looking great and selling on Fy!.
We're a growing team and need self-starters for an entry-level position on our product on-boarding team. The ideal candidate is good at problem-solving, has high attention to detail, understands the needs and drives of our customers as well as brands, and is motivated to manage the on-boarding of a large number of products and brands a month.
You'll have smashed it in the first 12 months if
- You're delivering a world class on-boarding experience to our brands and suppliers - taking ownership for getting their products live in record time and looking great the first time, every time.
- You are delivering impeccable product listing quality, making sure you accurately include all the essential information and images so the customer knows exactly what to expect, giving customers a seamless purchasing experience.
- You've helped identify ways to make on-boarding a more effective and efficient process, by reducing on-boarding times, improving the efficiency of our processes. You've achieved an easy and fluent communication with the teams you work alongside, and mastery over the tools necessary to get the job done right.
What you'll do everyday
- This role is fairly technical, working daily with large amounts of data and spreadsheets. Strong organizational and analytical skills are crucial.
- You'll be in close contact with the Buying team, making sure we've collected and organized all the data needed to create the product listings and brand shops with the highest standards - images, descriptions, technical features, prices, etc.
- You'll be working with our graphic designers, and marketing teams to make sure the brands and their products look great and their product pages contain all the information customers need to buy.
- Each brand's products are different, so you'll need to problem solve and think on your feet to identify their key features and communicate them accurately and effectively - Critical selection of data, images, product titles, proper groupings, etc.
- You'll be selecting and filtering the most appropriate images to best showcase the products to our customers.
- You will be working daily with an external team, so strong communication and organizational skills are a must, along with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Who are we looking for?
Above all else we're looking for someone who's smart, ambitious, well organized and has a great eye for detail. Through your work experience, studies or personal projects you've shown hustle, determination and an ability to do great work and make a serious impact.
Other nice to haves
- Any experience working in a start-up and/or e-commerce environment.
- Any experience in account/project management, merchandising, or other role dealing with a large amount of products or data.
- You have a strong technical aptitude, with knowledge in Excel, SalesForce and Photoshop a strong plus.
- Able to identify opportunities to improve existing operations through technology and process change, help us create new ways to onboard brands at scale, and to assure quality.
- You love solving difficult problems and are prepared to throw yourself at any challenge that might come up.
- You're passionate about interior design, online shopping and cool products.
- You're slightly obsessive about trends and have great taste in style and an intuitive understanding of what's cool.
- You've got a growth mindset - you're curious and excited about learning and are always trying to make things work faster or better.
- You love efficiency and problem solving you find new ways to achieve your goals efficiently while overcoming any obstacles that pop up.
- University degree.
- You'll learn by doing working directly within our small teams of sales, growth, product and engineering experts. If we hit our objectives you'll inevitably be one of the most sought after talents in growth in Europe.
- Impact and influence - you'll be joining a small but high performance team in a key role. You'll be able to have an immediate and high impact on Fy!
- An incredible learning experience in building and scaling a global consumer brand. You'll be working as part of a team who have over 50 years of combined experience starting, scaling and exiting consumer businesses (onefinestay, Fab.com, Monoqi, Zipcar, Zulily, Google, Tuenti, TicTail...)...
- You'll be exposed to everything entailed in scaling a digital startup - marketing, product, ops, engineering etc.
- Huge staff discounts on products purchased on Fy!