Following a successful year here at Petlab Co, we are continuing our growth efforts in hyperscaling the business in 2021, due to Covid-19 we have all been forced to work remotely from home and have done a good job at it so far, with the coronavirus still lingering we are looking to continue our work-from-home environment and imprint this into our culture moving forward. We currently have the requirement for a talented IT Support Guru to come in and join us remotely, you will be the 1st line of contact for all IT inquiries including software access and onboarding and offboarding new users on various networks. This role will be working across all of our remote users in the United Kingdom and California in the United States of America. The right candidate will have prior experience working in a similar role acting as the individual main point of contact for all 1st and 2nd line enquires.About Petlab Co
Petlab Co. is the world's fastest-growing pet supplement business. Launching in December 2018, Petlab Co. has driven over $80m in sales in 2020 without any external funding. We have a loyal community of over 100,000+ pets and tens of thousands of owners have had their lives positively impacted by innovative Petlab Co. products. Petlab Co. is a vibrant, fast-moving, and customer-centric team who value and reward high performing players. It is an ideal place for a candidate who is ambitious, hardworking, loves animals, is looking to rapidly progress their career, and would enjoy working in a vibrant environment with smart co-workers and friendly office dogs! With a currently strong foothold in the United States, in the next several years, the Company intends to rapidly establish a presence across Europe and Asia. This exciting growth/hyper scale will be underpinned by a continually evolving bedrock of proprietary product formulations which will improve pet and owner lives. Finally, the Company intends to continue to grow the value-add services and innovative products it provides to its enthusiastic community.Requirements
- Hands-on systems administration or application support experience.
- Working experience as an IT Support Analyst/Technician.
- Strong interest and knowledge of Information Technology, Computer Software, Web-based applications, and physical components.
- High Attention to detail and a hunger to improve systems and process
- Methodical approach to problem analysis, and active involvement in problem-solving.
- Working experience delivering high quality, consistent, professional, and service level driven 1st/2nd line support.
- Prior experience ensuring that our internal IT services deliver exceptional value to our employees to equip them with the right tools to reach success.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Products, G-Suite, Adobe Systems & Other web-based software.
- Proven knowledge of end-user technologies, for example, PC's, Audio Visual, Mobile Phones, Telephone systems
- A broad understanding of technology and a good level of awareness of technical concepts.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills for problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- You will be required to be process orientated and well organized.
- You will have to deliver first class support to a range of employees in different locations (For Example London, Las Vegas, Philippines, Germany, etc).
- You will have to log, manage and resolve incidents and support requests within agreed timescales that keep our employees equipped with the necessary tools to perform their daily duties.
- Ensure the employee is satisfied with the resolution of the request/call prior to closure.
- Refer all requests that cannot be directly resolved to the appropriate person.
- Escalate any problems, major incidents, issues or complaints as appropriate in exceptional timing to avoid any larger problems occurring.
- To support and assist other team members within the company as and when needed, around the clock support will be required.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours to ensure you are able to sync in and complete the requests that are made.
- Ensure that procedures are available and maintained in order to effectively support the day to day running of the business.
- To maintain good working relationships with all employees and departments from different locations within the organisation to ensure that satisfactory support and maintenance of services is provided.
- Ensure that IT equipment is audited and equipment lists are maintained.
- Supporting customer service team with order management and subscriptions.
- Flexible working hours - We focus on results and trust people to manage their time, whether working from home, while travelling, or in the office! (During the Covid-19 pandemic the office is currently closed as the health & safety of our team is of the utmost importance to us, upon re-opening we will take every precautionary measure to ensure the office is Covid-19 secure).
- Company Equipment - You choose between a mac or a PC!
- Audible subscriptions - We love to promote and encourage personal & professional development so we couldn't be happier to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon.
- Employee Assistance Programme - We make sure our team is covered for a range of different circumstances personally and professionally, and have an employee assistance programme that provides a complete support network of expert advice for the ultimate work/home life balance.
- Pension Scheme - contributions towards your pension scheme!
- Cycle to work Scheme - Who doesn't love a brisk cycle into work! We have secure bike storage with a service lift and entrance dedicated to our wonderful cyclists.