Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its four global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Mediavest|Spark and Optimedia|Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.About Publicis Imagine
"If you can dream it, you can do it"
Walt DisneyThe Newly Built Team Falls Under The Umbrella Of Publicis Media And Is Dedicated To Disney's Four Lines Of Business
Publicis Imagine is a custom built team that sits within Publicis Media, created by Disney with one purpose in mind - to be Disney's most valuable partner in creating the next era of entertainment.
The Publicis Imagine team has been designed to be simple, agile and connected, with access to the latest innovations in media to accelerate Disney's growth around the world, Data is at the core of Publicis Imagine's offering. Our data ecosystem, supercharged by Epsilon, will be the end-to-end platform focused on driving growth. We do this by uncovering data-driven insights that inform marketing, creative messaging and media decisions.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
Dreaming. Doing.Job Description
Once your training is completed you'll be responsible for the day to day running of various campaigns, with a particular focus on reporting and optimisation to begin with. You will be dealing with excel spreadsheets & dashboards on a daily basis, analysing performance, compiling reports and spotting opportunities for your clients. You'll be working across various programmatic media channels, primarily Google DV360, with the opportunity to be exposed to Facebook and other digital media partners in the future.
This role will be a Programmatic Senior Account Executive reporting to a Programmatic Manager.
- Be responsible for campaigns' activation, optimisation and reporting on Google DV360 and other relevant platforms
- Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
- Create programmatic media plans and provide spend forecast
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Ensure all programmatic media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns' performance
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing
THE PERSONPre-requisites For The Role Are
We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright candidate, with a strong passion for all things digital and the drive to deepen their career in media. This role offers a great opportunity to work on a fast moving and high-profile account. Passion for Digital, an open mind and an ability to work well with people whilst using their existing experience to deliver excellence and best practice is a must:
Most Importantly, They Must Possess a Strong Inner Drive To Deepen Their Knowledge Of The Digital Media Landscape, Enjoy Working With Some Of The Finest Minds In The Industry, And Truly Be a Part Of Something Unique That Will Have a Lasting Impact
- A 2:1 or equivalent from a good university (maths/science focused ideally, but not essential).
- Very strong communications skills
- A proactive attitude to find and suggest solutions rather than report on problems
- A self-starter and a team player
- Commercially minded and with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to develop & learn new processes
- Diligent, with keen attention to detail
Minimum 2+ years' experience within programmatic
- Self-driven, results-oriented, solutions-focused with a positive outlook
- Proficient in multiple DSPS and knowledge of the RTB and wider programmatic landscape
- Presentation experience
- Advanced communication and writing skills - working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills (knowledge)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Consistently over-delivering on client objectives
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working under pressure and prioritise workload
- Be confident working with numbers and large amounts of data
- Be able to adhere to processes and best practices
- Highly organized and capable of working independently
- Programmatic planning & execution
- Programmatic optimisation & recommendations (daily performance and budget)
- Supporting with Programmatic strategy, QBRs, PCAs
- Knowledge of other digital media channels
- Analytics skills (incl. attribution)