At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK's top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK's leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
Our growing team is looking for an enthusiastic email marketing professional to help make CRM at RVU best-in-class. With experience of customer-centric, data-led CRM, you will champion the continuous improvement of our CRM capability, be commercially and analytically minded, and enjoy capturing the hearts and minds of our customers through creative communication.What You'll Be Responsible For
- Championing the continuous improvement of CRM, through application of tools and technologies, implementing new and improved processes, and having a keen eye for analytical detail
- Setting and measuring KPIs, and using them to drive positive results and behaviours. You'll work closely with the CRM Analyst, as well as the broader Data and Analytics team to ensure we're able to track and report on the metrics that matter
- Campaign and programme analysis, monitoring effectiveness and turning information into actionable insights
- Measuring and reporting on performance across multiple campaigns and CRM programmes on a weekly and monthly basis, including how we're pacing vs forecast
- Testing and optimisation; consistently looking for opportunities to test and learn. Applying actionable insights from individual tests to scalable campaign/programme strategy, driving incremental campaign effectiveness improvements
- Owning and delivering multi-channel customer contact/CRM strategies.
- Experience closely working with Product teams across onsite and offsite user journeys.
- Using Email Service Provider/Marketing Automation platform software to create, send and report on multi-channel customer communications, with a particular emphasis on Lead Nurturing.
- Using data and technology to deliver relevant, targeted and personalised experiences for customers
- Creating and using customer segmentation for CRM activity
- Working with customer and performance data, and using that data to understand and communicate key performance drivers, size opportunities, support decision-making and inform strategy
- Building and implementing CRM acquisition and retention programmes across multiple customer touch points to deliver value for customers and the business
- SQL experience desirable
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- Excellent maternity, paternity and adoption leave policy, for those key moments in your life
- Health insurance
- 'Work from Home' budget to help contribute towards a great work environment at home
- Regular virtual events - from company-wide events with insightful external speakers, to virtual 'coffee chats' with fellow colleagues, we want to make sure our colleagues continue to feel connected whilst working remotely.