Transfer Pricing ManagerCompetitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to develop your career within a nurturing environment where you can flourish? Do you want to join an award-winning firm that strives for excellence and success for our clients, our people and our business?Blick Rothenberg
Blick Rothenberg are a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm founded on personal integrity and technical expertise. Our teams work seamlessly to provide advice throughout the life cycle of our clients. Our partner-led approach ensures that our clients receive an excellent service from a team of high-quality people who combine technical expertise with personal integrity. Our ethos is reflected in the way that we work with our clients, taking the time to understand their business and invest in the relationship to ensure that we can provide the best advice possible. We want success for our people, our clients and for our business.
In order to help preserve this winning formula, to bring it to life with our new joiners and to explain it to our clients, we have articulated our approach through the values of Collaboration, Authenticity Respect and being Dynamic. You can read more about our values here.What We Offer
We offer a nurturing and collaborative working culture that is caring and protecting of our people, within an environment where they can learn and flourish. In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we offer a range of flexible benefits and flexible hours of work. We have clearly defined career pathways which empower you to manage your own development. We have a number of colleague-led collaborative working groups which help shape our strategy.The role
As a Transfer Pricing Manager, you will join our award winning International Tax team that provide a broad range of transfer pricing and tax services to our international clients. We have a strong focus on US and EMEA multinational companies, including listed, privately owned and mid cap businesses across a range of industry sectors covering technology, digital, life sciences, retail, consumer products and financial services.You will be involved in challenging and interesting work including
A note from the Hiring Manager;"This is an excellent opportunity to join our award-winning team and be part of a growing transfer pricing practice. This role provides the right candidate with broad experience across our diverse and exciting client base. We will also provide opportunities for further development in terms of business development, team mentorship and career development."Azets
- Design, implementation and defence of transfer pricing policies.
- BEPS project work.
- Multi-territory transfer pricing studies, including benchmarking.
- Particular focus on implementation of practical transfer pricing policies.
- Contributing to areas such as Marketing, PR, writing technical articles for trade/press publications, presenting at technical client and intermediary seminars and webinars, as well as attending and hosting networking events.
- Broader involvement in the international tax projects relevant to our client base.
Blick Rothenberg are a part of Azets, an award-winning firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. Azets are a family of over 6,500 employees and have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK. This allows Blick Rothenberg to continue to deliver the high quality, partner-led service, but with greater resource that being part of a larger business provides.Requirements
You will have strong experience of working within practice with the top 6 firms and have demonstrated the ability to run transfer pricing projects on your own. You will have demonstrated the ability to build strong client relationships and to build internal project teams.
An ACA/CTA/ADIT qualification are essential for this role. Your journey will continue via mentorship from the senior management team. Personal coaching will also be available, tailored to your own individual aspirations.Benefits
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time to focus on what's important to you.
- Private Medical Insurance - Taking care of your health as one less thing to worry about.
- Permanent Health Insurance - Financial protection in the event of illness or injury
- Flexible hours of work - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.