PLEASE SUBMIT CV IN ENGLISH.
The PAC Group is seeking Facilities/Utilities Project Management Engineers
with 10+ years of experience. Primary responsibilities will be to assess, validate and guide the proper hand-over process of building and utilities systems from general contractor to the owner. Project locations will vary; including multiple sites in the United Kingdom (predominantly south-central UK), as well as other European-wide sites.Requirements
- Experience in construction / facilities project management, building readiness validation and documentation (punchlist)/reporting.
- Assessing the work completed / work in progress by general contractors versus specification.
- Ability to maintain excellent communication with a variety of project stakeholders and guide a project to successful point of completion.
- Prior work with refrigeration, ventilation, electrical/mechanical systems, fire protection, heating, etc.
- Good familiarity with UK and European construction standards related to mechanical / electrical / piping.
- Shall be able to work in the UK, and potentially open to support projects in the future across Europe.
To learn more about The PAC Group, visit our website at www.pacgroup.com and view our short introduction video.