With offices worldwide, IntelliSense.io
has a vacancy for a skilled Front End Engineer
to join our growing team. You could be working from our office in Cambridge, London or Barcelona and enjoy a collaborative, fast-paced environment! You will be making a real-world impact by developing the latest technology to dramatically improve efficiencies of the mining industry. At IntelliSense.io
, we are building a platform which continuously optimises the world's industrial equipment, dramatically improving efficiency and productivity.
Our engineering team is made up of people from a broad range of backgrounds, including computer science, mathematics, and physics, as well as informal tech backgrounds built on self-directed learning and online programming courses. We are interested in people from diverse backgrounds, and we value people who want to continuously learn.The Role
As Front End Engineer,
you will be working in our engineering team to extend and build out our frontend application for visualising sensor data, giving insights into the current operation of equipment, and giving control recommendations based on predicted performance. You will also take on responsibilities for managing other frontend developers and making architectural decisions.What You'll Do
Our technology stack
- Work with the Product Manager to design/redesign areas of the application based on the product roadmap and client feedback.
- Help make architectural decisions and design improvements to the application.
- Build features in the application frontend and web server including working on new data visualisations.
- Improve test coverage on key areas of the system.
- Collaborate within the engineering team to better integrate the data processing platform and the application frontend.
- Provide documentation of the front end, web server, and best practices.
- Line manage multiple other front end developers, helping them grow and succeed at the company.
We are using the latest tools for development (GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes) and modern software development methodologies with scrum. Our application currently uses Node.js, PlottableJS, D3.js, React, Redux, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis, Apache Flink, and Microservices.Who You AreRequirements
BenefitsWhat's on offer
- You have designed and built frontend applications
- You write clean, maintainable code and love working on interesting problems
- You have a passion for building products which will be used every day
- You're interested in building resilient software
- You have lead a team / managed people / or are now ready to take on this responsibility
Unlimited annual leave
- Opportunity for travel
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!