This is a home-based role within the UK with requirement to travel to customer sites. The customer focused Technical Business Analyst/Professional Services Analyst will be a key part of our Client's deployment team, contributing to the entire development lifecycle and working closely with end users to optimize solution performance. The successful Candidate must have proven knowledge of contact centre technologies, as well as experience with MS Applications and good programming skills. Applicants must already be based in the UK.Responsibilities
Responsibilities & Requirements
- As a key part of the deployment team, work closely with end users to effectively improve solutions performance.
- Carry out important technical gathering to understand customer requirements and plan tasks appropriately.
- Contribute to the entire development lifecycle from design to deployment.
- Ensue that technical development is in line with functional specifications.
- Provide key support to end users with system configuration.
- Create optimal bespoke solutions by using technical and product expertise.
- Collaborate with Project Management and Implementation teams to deliver solutions within the required timeframe.
- Proactively work towards improving customer relationships and experience.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and ensure they are aware of the business impact of their chosen design.
- Appropriately communicate customer requirements to relevant internal teams.
- Using outstanding product knowledge, provide customers with accurate estimates and define optimal solutions.
- Create and deliver relevant reports and updates to project management teams.
- Assist with change management when needed.
Who are we?
- Significant experience in collecting, analysing and understanding business requirements.
- Role relevant education and degree is required.
- Understanding of and experience with contact centre technologies.
- Skills and ability to work in line with Agile framework.
- Excellent team player.
- Good Windows application server experience (IIS and MSSQL).
- Excellence in proactively finding and solving problems.
- Cisco Contact Centre experience would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to assess requirements and deliver the appropriate solutions.
- Strong and confident communicator both verbal and written.
- Experienced presenter with ability to lead meetings.
- Ability to actively listen and influence.
- Genuine passion for technology and self-development.
- Ability to interpret and deliver business reports to various audiences.
- Customer focused with the ability to build lasting business relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
At Upstream Works, we eliminate the causes of headaches by deploying products and services for corporate and enterprise contact centres. We help solve tough problems by integrating software and using analytics to improve efficiency. We are proud to say we can do this in the fastest time in the industry.
At Upstream Works, we live and work by our culture of collaboration, delivery and respect for each other. When we hand out business cards to our friends and peers, they say: Faciemus Quae Dicimus - we do what we say.
Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Upstream Works welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR