Microsoft's 2019 UK Country Partner of the Year is hiring again!What's the role?
You'll be joining an industry-leading team of Solution & Technical Azure Architects, the engineering force behind the consumption of Cloud services on Microsoft Azure & Hybrid solutions, leading Architecture Design for clients in Media, Retail, Financial Services, Construction, Utilities and Logistics in the UK.What You'll Be Doing
Who We're Looking For
- Build and manage the Azure foundation platform to enable application deployments
- Engineer solutions on Azure foundation platform using Infrastructure-as-Code methods (eg Terraform)
- Ensure compliancy with Operational risk standards (eg Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (eg IAM, networking, monitoring, Operating systems, Containers.)
- Gather requirements and provide continuous feedback loops between Cyber security and the wider Azure Cloud Services team
- Excellent skills in at least one of following: ARM, Powershell and Terraform
- Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment with DevOps application pods' to provide Azure specific capability/skills required to deliver the service
Why do people like working here?
- Demonstrable Azure experience - infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Storage, SDN Managing their own time and prioritising workloads
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipeline on multiple technology stacks
- Experience working with highly available/high-load web infrastructure eg web proxies, reverse proxies
- Technical knowledge and breadth of Azure technology services (Identity, Networking, Compute, Storage, Web, Mobile, Containers, Databases, Analytics, AI & Machine learning)
- Have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrable risk management knowledge
- Keen problem solving skills (Analytical and Creative)
- Experience working within an Agile team environment
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills
Who are New Signature?
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Training - 80 funded hours a year
- Almost endless variety of projects
- Paid travel expenses to customer site
- Tier 1 Clients & Partners
- Funky Warehouse London Bridge offices
- Free breakfast
- Top of the range kit - i7 laptop and Jabra Evolve headset
- Paid charity days
- Paid for trips to industry events
We are a pure Microsoft, pure public Cloud solutions provider. The 2017 Acquisition of Paradigm Systems & Dot Net Solutions by New Signature accelerated a suite of capabilities to support the world's most prestigious and recognisable brands, helping them to become digital organisations powered by the Cloud.
We have over 500 people across the UK, US, Canada, South Africa, the Philippines and Australia, with our UK office growing over 70% YoY and headcount more than tripling.How has this been possible?
Our values of being Generous, Authentic, Innovative and most importantly, Human, has enabled a unique approach to provide outstanding customer experiences, drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes & successfully deliver pioneering solutions that challenge the status quo. We've quickly established ourselves as a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft's technology stack with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.Join us today and be part of the success story!About New Signature
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions-from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015-becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check as permitted by applicable employment regulations. Depending on the requirements of the job, these record checks may include any or all of the following education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check.