At Sensyne Health we combine technology and ethically sourced patient data to help people everywhere get better care. To do this, we have created a unique partnership with the NHS that delivers a return to our partner Trusts and unlocks the value of clinical data for research while safeguarding patient privacy. Alongside this, we develop clinically validated software applications that create clinician and patient benefit while providing highly curated data. Our products include vital-signs monitoring in hospitals and patient-to-clinician apps to support self-care and remote monitoring of gestational diabetes and chronic diseases such as COPD and heart failure.The Team
The IT team is a proactive unit working across the business supporting a range of technologies associated with networking, systems, cloud, apps and security, in order to support enterprise productivity. We are committed to continuous improvement and welcome like-minded people that have a real passion for the field. Sensyne Health are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic IT Analyst to help us enable the business to deliver on our mission to accelerate medical research and improve patient care.The Role
We are looking for someone who will take responsibility for IT service provision across the 1st and 2nd line for all areas of the business. Someone who is collaborative and who has a love for learning, a passion for diagnosing and solving often complex IT problems, and a commitment to process automation, streamlining and improvement. You'll manage a wide remit of tasks and workload and we'll give you the autonomy to get results. In addition, you will be exposed to security operations and be involved with the evolution of our cyber defence practice.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to build on their exiting skills set and gain further exposure to a diverse range of tools. The role reports directly to the IT Manager and will interact closely with the rest of the team on a range of high-level projects
The role will scale in line with the needs of this young and vibrant business, and there will be considerable scope to expand your knowledge, experience and toolset with us.How You Will Help
- Bring your IT expertise to a thriving growing business, helping the IT Team meet a wide remit of IT Service needs within a thriving biotechnology environment.
- Work in a high visibility role with staff of all levels and in multiple disciplines across AI, Product, Marketing and Operations helping to resolve business critical IT issues
- Play a key role in a dynamic IT team helping foster a culture of innovation, problem-solving, automation and streamlining
- Act as a first point of contact for staff and IT, covering support tickets, asset tracking, hardware and software installations and upgrades whilst championing process improvement, automation and the adoption of new tech.
- Perform security operations related to managing, detecting and responding to threats.
- Implementing and improving countermeasures.
- Working with the team to help grow the constantly evolving Cyber Defence practice.
- Threat research and providing actionable intelligence.
- Administrative experience with Windows 10, Windows Server, Linux and MacOS.
- Ability to facilitate 1st and 2nd line IT support requirements
- Experience with Active Directory Management
- Experience with Asset Tracking and Management for both Hardware and Software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 for productivity and administration
- Understanding of computer networking and infrastructure.
- Basic scripting knowledge (PowerShell, Bash)
- Ability in working to SLA's and OLA's.
- Excellent communicator, with strong abilities in building trust
- Previous experience working within a regulated environment is an asset.
- Relevant experience in security operations centre work, incident response, penetration testing, security architecture, reverse engineering, active directory security, azure.
- ITIL change management experience.
- Programming Knowledge (Python, Go, Rust, C#)
- Knowledge of query languages (SQL, Kusto)
- Familiarity or experience implementing and managing Microsoft Threat Protection (MTP) suite components.
- Actively research new technologies and capabilities, work on personal projects for self-development.
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched salary sacrifice Pension scheme
- Life Assurance & Income protection
- A range of health, wealth and lifestyle benefit plans including BUPA, Gym and holiday trade options
- Electric Vehicles & Cycle to work schemes
- Proactive career development planning