COVID-19 Update - We're currently safely working from home in line with government guidelines. Following this period, the role will be linked to our Nottingham HQ, though remote working is available for UK-based candidates.
We're looking for 1 x Paid Media Strategist and 1 x Senior Paid Media Strategist.
These roles sit within the paid media team and will both lead a portfolio of clients across the business, crafting dynamic paid strategies that deliver ROI. Both roles have opportunities for team management, though this is a requirement for the Senior Strategist.As a full-time Paid Media Strategist, you will
As a full-time Senior Paid Media Strategist, you will also
- Own the paid media strategy for a portfolio of clients, across paid search, shopping, social and display
- Drive delivery of paid media campaigns, using the supporting team effectively to get amazing results for our clients and working hands-on where appropriate
- Work closely with digital marketing specialists (clients and internally) to understand and agree clear campaign KPIs
- Report back on the success of campaigns to our clients and other stakeholders
- Lead on new business pitches from the perspective of your discipline
- Provide training and mentoring for our internal teams
- Contribute to the marketing of Impression through regular blog post writing, internal event speaking and external events / webinars / guest posts
- Manage a high-performing portfolio of clients through direct and indirect reports
- Contribute to the evolution of our service offering through process improvement, competitor analysis and active involvement in the wider paid media community
Impression is an exciting, high growth digital marketing agency based in Nottingham. Impression's product set currently includes SEO, Paid Media, PR, CRO and Analytics. We partner with client businesses across the UK, Europe and beyond.
Our team of over 50 expert digital marketers have won awards on the UK and European stage for our quality of service delivery, winning Best Digital Strategy, Best Large PPC Agency, Best Large SEO Agency and more. In 2020, the paid media team were awarded Best Large PPC Agency in Europe (ESA) and Biddable Team of the Year (The Drum).
As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we're looking for experienced Paid Media Strategists to drive the agency forward.Requirements
We're looking for someone with an in-depth technical understanding of PPC and Paid Social, a team-player and someone who is constantly pushing the boundaries of best practice.To be considered for the Paid Media Strategist role, you will need to
To be considered for the Senior Paid Media Strategist role, you will also need to
- Typically have a minimum of 3+ years experience in a PPC-specific role, or equivalent demonstrable case studies
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in managing PPC campaigns across paid search and shopping, with intermediate experience in paid social and display.
- Proven experience in successfully handling and growing large-scale accounts through digital marketing activity.
- A strong portfolio of paid media success stories where performance improvements are demonstrated by meeting and exceeding KPIs.
- Strong commercial awareness, using client reports to demonstrate tangible ROI for clients while working within each client's business model.
- Experience managing delivery teams and delegating work effectively.
- Have a demonstrable expert level of experience in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (Impression uses Google Sheets and Google Suite).
- Demonstrate the highest standards of team management, being a champion for your team that encourages growth and inspires those around them
- Have experience communicating paid media strategy to senior business stakeholders
- Agency experience is highly beneficial for this role
- Experience across a number of verticals and industry segments, including lead generation and ecommerce will aid your application
- Experience using 3rd party bid management tools and/or Google Marketing Platform.
- Experience using Tableau, Power BI or Data Studio a bonus
- Competitive salary, DOE
- Company pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Access to leading Employee Assistance Programmes
- A carbon negative company, including personal carbon offset
- Regular internal "lunch and learn" sessions
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to work on a variety of client accounts
- Top Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
- Organised work socials
- Discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
- The usual agency stuff - drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball
- Full ongoing training is provided
- Full or part remote working is also a possibility for the right candidate