At Noble Systems, we've worked hard to not only deliver industry-leading contact center solutions, but to build a culture of innovation and teamwork. We employ a team of highly accomplished, passionate technologists who contribute to the overall success of our company and our customers - and we're growing. Noble Systems is hiring a Support Engineer to join our Support department.The role:
The successful candidate will work within the existing EMEA support team in collaboration with our international support division. The primary focus will be on supporting customers experiencing technical issues with our proprietary software suite, Cloud delivery platform and on premise server deployments.Experience and qualifications:
- Administrator level understanding of Windows and Linux
- Network Administration and fault finding capabilities
- Working technical understanding of server hardware & architecture
- Previous helpdesk experience and ability to manage own work queue.
- An awareness of telecommunications technology
- Demonstrable time management and communication skills.
- Solid, and well developed, Incident and Problem management skills.
- A working knowledge of PostgreSQL database structure and queries.
- Working on a shift rota basis, which will include some evening and weekend work.
- Occasional travel to client locations, nationally and internationally as required during the course of provision of technical support.
- An awareness of Contact Centre operations preferably with some knowledge of Contact Centre Software (e.g Noble, Aspect, Avaya etc.)
- Knowledge of working with wider ITIL best practices.
- IT qualification desirable. MCP. CCNA or network experience equivalent
- Experience in Enterprise Workforce Management software package.
- Understanding of ITIL best practices.
- Previous customer service experience within a business to business environment
You can expect to receive a competitive salary and fantastic benefits; including 24 days holidays, health insurance, death in service and access to retailer discounts.
Click here to view our UK Candidate privacy notice
Powered by JazzHR