Job Title Head Of Digital Experience And Product ManagementPosition Full TimeLocation Northampton based studio / Working RemotelyHours 9-5 30, Mon-FriSalary £Competitive DOEExtras Attractive bonus scheme + benefits
If you are excited by the endless possibilities the world of AR/VR can take us into, then we have the greatest opportunity for you! We are looking for a Head of Digital Experience to help build the foundations for our next level of AR/VR apps and web systems, including our own platform Reydar - www.enginecreative.co.uk & www.reydar.comAbout The Role
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our team, to lead and help facilitate the development of beautiful and functional digital products for global brands as well as Engine Creative's own IP digital product roadmap.
You will have a working understanding of the core technologies required to deliver a range of digital products, from websites and mobile apps to AR and VR experiences. As well as leading and developing the team, you will be required to deliver the digital products; you will be passionate about all things digital and constantly be on the lookout for the emerging technologies that can be used to improve the products we deliver.
As a strong communicator, you will be just as comfortable talking tech with our clients as you will kicking around code with developers.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to lead and develop a world-class digital team that will enable us to build amazing products for our clients and continue to develop our own IP roadmap.RequirementsKey responsibilities
- Strategic implementation of company priorities
- Operational delivery of digital products
- Specification, quoting and estimating of complex of digital products
- Management and development of existing digital product roadmaps
- Identifying bottlenecks, setting up robust debugging and testing procedures, ensuring the quality of the finished product.
- Management of time for the team and third-party resources
- Continued management, development and leadership of the team
Nice to have (one or more of the following)
- Proven experience of delivering successful digital products
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Understanding of how to deliver fantastic UX
- An active and passionate interest in AR/VR/MR
- Expert people skills to inspire, influence and get things done
- Commercially astute and market awareness
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to influence on a commercial and technical level
- Passion for playing with new technologies, Mobile and HMD hardware
- Experience in communicating technical vision at a high and low level
- Influence the way leadership, product owners and the team think about delivery
- Works with team to identify and eliminate waste within processes or practises
- Strong/Expert knowledge of back-end development and database management (.NET, MySQL, C#)
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- Working knowledge of best practices in front end development
- Unity Experience
- Appreciation of Design
- Knowledge or experience of Agile and project management
Our values underpin every aspect of the way we workWe value Teamwork, Learning, Simplicity, Imagination, Value and Integrity.Benefits
- We provide a company-wide profit sharing scheme*, private health insurance*, 50% off gym membership*, extra-curricular activities, great coffee and fruit stocked bowls plus other amazing benefits.
- We provide a unique and inclusive open plan studio environment where challenges of the future are fought together and overcome every day.
- We provide you with the opportunity to work in close partnership with our key clients, from Bic to Barclaycard, Tesco to TopGear, and Coca-Cola to Camelot.
- We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to skills development and provide all the latest tools and toys to play with.
- We keep it rural by being outside (but near) London.
This benefit becomes available upon successful completion of probationary period.About Engine Creative
Engine Creative is an established and award-winning creative service and digital products agency with a strong client base which includes global brands such as Argos, Facebook and Unilever. A Design Week Top 100 agency, we are passionate about bringing brands to life online, on mobile devices and through augmented and virtual experiences.
We are experiencing growth in demand for our creative services and digital products, particularly in the augmented reality arena where we are widely acknowledged to be one of the UK's leading agencies. Since creating the world's 1st AR magazine for TopGear back in 2011. We have developed our own IP digital products and games including award-winning AR platform Reality Engine and Reydar and delivered multiple AR solutions for clients including Network Rail, Leica and BiC.
*No agencies please*