Job Title: Technical Manager
Reports to: Head of TechnicalJob Overview
You'll be leading on-site technical function within ensuring all QMS systems are compliant with BRC and legislation requirements.What You'll Do
Your Skills And Knowledge
- Lead on-site technical compliance ensuring systems and procedures are BRC compliant and meet legislation requirements
- Facilitate and lead all site audits
- Manage the site Quality Management System
- Ensure all site procedures are managed, reviewed and implemented with relevant departments
- Manage the document control system to support the needs of the business
- Maintain all site technical procedures and policies in line with Gousto central systems
- Ensure the operational process and production of finished goods is appropriately controlled, via HACCP
- Maintain the internal audit system
- Manage services as required e.g. pest control
- Work with other disciplines to monitor KPIs, communicate and define actions as required
- Support the site by establishing GMP and hygiene standards with audit and review and continuous improvement
- Be part of the site team support and provide advice on food safety and quality
- Demonstrable experience of maintaining an internal audit programme, technical strategy implementation and experience of delivery of BRC certification and/ or equivalent certification standards
- Experience of managing a QMS and site technical systems is essential
- Experience of leading on-site technical functions is essential
- Demonstrable experience of applying food legislation to manufacturing practice
- Ability to use computer systems to draft spreadsheets etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Can do, approachable, solution-driven
- Qualified to a relevant Food Science, Food Technology or Microbiological
- Level 3 HACCP certified / Level 2 Health and Safety
Dream - Today's good is tomorrow's mediocre. We're always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people's skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.
Sounds like the right fit for your palette? Great, we can't wait to hear from you!