Our Marketing department is looking for an energetic, social obsessed person to join its newly formed entertainments team. The role offers the opportunity to work with some of the UK's biggest online personalities whilst creating industry leading content.
We are looking for someone who is plugged into the who, what, where and when of modern UK culture. Someone who religiously keep tabs on the creators and collectives that are shaping the UK scene.
The role is primarily about being in the know before anyone else, spotting trends and talent before they explode and capitalizing on them. We don't want somebody who knows Chunkz won Best personality at the MOBO's last year. We want somebody to know who is going to win it in 3 year's time.
- Distribution of all video content across all channels
- Create YouTube thumbnails
- Create original content for TikTok with the Studio Team
- Attend YouTube shoots.
- Influencer gifting
- Source and communicate with upcoming creators
- YouTube content ideation
- Provide day-to-day support for Culture Marketing Manager and wider Marketing Team
Skills & Experience
- Reactive social
- Daily social scheduling
- Reporting on campaigns
- Know what is and isn't relevant to UK culture
- Be interested in new social media features and platforms.
- Be a YouTube fanatic with knowledge of upcoming creators.
- Be a music fan with knowledge of homegrown scenes.
- Even if they're not crazy about sport, be aware of its role in culture.
- Be willing to travel and work outside of the normal 9-5
Nice to have haves
- Experience growing own creater channel
- Contacts with creators / meme pages
- Basic photoshop/video editing skills