Stuart is a leading last-mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and eCommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
Our beautiful office is located in a co-working space Fora Space, 71 Central Street London EC1V 8AB.About The Role
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to join our fast growing London Commercial team. As an Account Manager, you will be a key asset in growing one of our largest clients. You will be tasked with supporting in rolling out key brands with our client across the UK, conducting performance analysis and supporting process improving actions with the client as well as with internal teams. You will be joining a great team at one of the most promising start-ups in Europe, surrounded by entrepreneurs passionate about disrupting existing models throughout technology. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Account Manager of our food vertical business.Responsibilities
- Project management and execution - Support on the roll out of key brands with the client at a national level in a changing, complex environment
- Organisation and attention to detail - Track client launches and pro-actively highlight any issues with the client (e.g. incorrect dates of launches) as well as looking into ad-hoc client requests and tracking that these are resolved
- Analysis - Identify performance issues across the UK and conduct data-driven performance deep dives within certain cities and certain restaurant brands, working with internal teams to suggest performance-improving actions to the client
- Communication - Effectively engage across teams as well as with the client to improve performance as well as having regular calls/check-ins with the client
- Presentations - build and deliver presentations/slides to summarise any deep dives or improvements to ways of working between Stuart and the client
- Cross-functional collaboration - working across all Stuart teams to better focus client-facing efforts, taking the initiative to identify issues and find solutions
- 4+ years of consulting / client facing experience
- Hustler mentality, hungry to learn and exceed client expectations in a demanding environment
- Solutions-oriented, always look for innovative ways to make things work rather than reasons why something won't work
- Experience of managing and/or supporting on projects involving multiple stakeholders from different teams
- You have a strong analytical mindset and proven problem-solving skills, using data to inform decisions
- Consultative approach, with a natural desire to understand your client's needs and work to find a solution that fits them best
- You are comfortable in using Microsoft office / Google to create presentations and conduct analysis
- Lunch paid for every day (in value up to £10) at work and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Monthly gym allowance (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Annual company offsite - Ibiza last year!
- Private health care provided by AXA (including dental and optical)
- Pension taken care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Lunchtime sports frequent yoga, meditation, 5 a side football & squash
Want to learn more about us? https //stuart.com/about-us/
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.