RevLifter is an award-winning platform created by a team of digital engineers, and marketers from the leading lights of ecommerce, digital and affiliate marketing. We work across many verticals and geographies with world-leading brands including; ASOS, Sam's Club, AT&T, Lowe's and many more! We use personalisation to drive even better results for our customers, who constantly amaze us with their innovation as retailers.
In technical terms; we're an International AI-powered technology, using live basket data to incentivise customers on our client's terms. Our platform understands real-time signals from users to give real-time personalised offers on their site, reducing cart abandonment and lifting revenue.
We're very lucky to be growing due to a successful 2020 and have supported our team in adapting to current circumstances, whilst also looking forward to the future and developing a culture as innovative as our business.The Role
As our business grows and expands we're looking for a CFO to lead and develop the creation of a best in class finance function, developing our controls, processes and being at the centrefold of our growth as we expand across Europe & the US. You'll report directly to the CEO and be a key part of the senior management team defining the overall direction of the company.
You will be responsible for everything from top level strategic direction, down to the minutiae of everyday accounting, including maintaining a stable financial reporting framework and producing useful management information to support the business as it continues to scale and prepares for Series B. Given the collaborative nature of the business you will partner and advise across all teams & Heads of Dept to ensure you understand the intricacies of operations.
Thinking long term, you will develop and assist in executing a strategic financial business plan for the company, to include defining strategic priorities, managing existing and new investor relations, potential mergers, acquisitions, listings and joint ventures - with the ultimate objective of helping secure the eventual sale of the business.
You will work closely with the Founders and be responsible for overseeing the entire Finance function covering commercial analysis, business partnering, day-to-day Finance and financial reporting.Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Responsibility for the production/presentation of monthly management accounts.
- Management of the monthly close and group consolidation process. Develop and implement forecasting, planning and budgeting processes (FP&A).
- Improve the financial models to support expansion.
- Finance business partner to sales team, project and tech teams and the leadership team.
- Production of investor reporting.
- Improve and implement robust financial controls.
- Improve and streamline the month-end process.
- Continuous process improvement and system implementation to support the business as it grows.
- Extensive ad-hoc projects alongside the leadership team.
- Strategic and corporate finance advice to the Group CEO and Board in support of the company's business objectives
- You will drive the financial and operational excellence of the team and will have full ownership of Financial & Management Accounts, MI, forecasting and planning and all internal and external reporting.
- You will define a scalable financial organisational structure, and hire accordingly as we continue to grow globally.
- Manage cash-flow and the cost-base to support growth within budget, as well as taking responsibility for our client money and custodian assets.
- Oversee & ensure the production of year end consolidated accounts & financial statements.
- Experience working for a venture-backed startup
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience working in the SaaS or performance marketing sectors
- Experience with scaling a business in a fast paced, rapid growth entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong technical skills
- Competent leadership skills
- Commercially astute
- Ambitious and passionate about being part of a scale-up
- Experience managing FP&A, MI, Reporting and Cash Management
- Successful record of low capital fundraising in scale-up businesses
- Successful record of fundraising in the UK and USA
- Has the charisma to present to and work with investors and potential investors
- Has the confidence and ability to challenge conventional thinking and assumptions
- Strong problem solving and the ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
- Strong business partner, who is able to influence and lead cross collaboratively across the business.
- Your leadership style is empathetic, approachable and candid and you are able to build strong relationships with other senior stakeholders.
We are a talented group of thought leaders - shaping the future of real-time personalisation. We embody a shared passion, ambition and exceptional drive for success in everything we do and plan on reflecting this within our company culture.
We're a social bunch who enjoy each other's company in and out of work. In normal office life we have fortnightly paid for lunches together and snacks and drinks are provided throughout the week.
Take a looking at our expanding list of existing benefits below
25 Days Annual Leave
Option to buy additional holiday days
Have a paid day off on your Birthday
Monday Morning Breakfast
Employer Pension Contribution
Cycle to work Scheme
Employee options scheme