Reporting to Head of Development
Redbox Digital is a global digital commerce consultancy and Magento Global Elite Partner, delivering omnichannel ecommerce solutions since 2004.
With offices in London, Dubai, Mauritius, Sydney and Auckland - we have an international outlook combined with local understanding of some of the fastest growing ecommerce markets around the world. We are
experts in designing, developing and supporting sizeable and complex e-commerce websites around the globe. Redbox specialises in providing superior online retail platforms for clients; allowing them to deliver growth and innovation to both existing and new customer
The job will involve working with data from our sites or extending the functionality on the Magento front end in a wide range of creative approaches.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Evaluating requirements, specifications, and code - analysis, problem definition & solution
- Presenting ideas, solutions and methodologies to team and clients.
- The above list of duties is not exhaustive and is subject to change. The post holder may be required to undertake others duties within the scope of the post.
- Experience with Magento 2
- Strong styling skills Sass, Less, CSS. Use with dynamic, responsive sites.
- Experience with Progressive Web Application development and React.js / Vue.js
- Good working knowledge of Knockout.js
- Libraries - JQuery & JQuery UI
- Require.js, Grunt and Gulp.js
- OOP & functional programming
- Asynchronous control flow, partial page updates, AJAX
- Good understanding of debugging techniques, browser rendering behaviour and performance
- The role will require working with Magento, PHP, HTML / XML, Responsive design, Sass/Less, Git
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days paid holidays