- Review and improve existing set of desktop applications in .net
- Writing and reviewing technical documentation
- Ensure product quality, writing reusable, testable and efficient code obviously with test coverage
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- At least 5 years' experience in software engineering, at a senior level
- Strong understanding of Windows system/platform
- Knowledge of development stack .NET Framework 4+, C#, WPF, WebSockets, Restful architecture, Multithreading, IPC
- Proficiency in design pattern and Test-Driven Development
- Good communication skill, striving to do not leave blind spots behind
C the Signs is an award-winning purpose driven organisation founded by doctors. The platform is used by healthcare professionals to accelerate early cancer diagnosis - ensuring all patients are identified at the earliest and most survivable stage of the disease. Using AI/ML, big data and NLP. C the Signs is at the forefront of digital health technology and leading on new and innovative methodologies to achieve our mission. The technology is currently supporting thousands of doctors in the UK National Health Service and is growing fast.
You will work in a friendly and enthusiastic team of engineers and doctors. We work as a family, supporting one another. We are a very open, transparent and close-knit team. We focus on ensuring you have a good work-life balance. During the pandemic the team will be working from home, there will not be an expectation to return to the office until it is safe to do so.