With the industry's #1 Continuous Testing platform
, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases-transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve "leader" status
in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the "Triple Crown.") This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent-increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
With our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, we have achieved global growth with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, India, the US, Australia and Singapore.Job Description
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for an enthusiastic Partner Sales Solution Architect. We are looking forward to fill this position in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland or UK.
- Supporting our business partners as the go-to contact person in all technical/tool related matters like enablement, positioning, technical pre-sales and solution architecture topics
- Developing, planning and conducting technical demonstrations of our tool for partners and their clients
- Taking technical lead and responsibility during the software sales cycle, and align with the sales team
- Evangelize Tosca testing method best practices and implementation
- Representing the company and our software solution with passion and enthusiasm
- Supporting our business partners in EMEA
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in Pre-Sales Consulting and/or in the role of a Solution Architect
- Ideally you have knowledge about business IT-systems such as operating systems, data bases and web-technologies as well as knowledge about the software development life cycle and DevOps
- Excellent German and English Skills required
- You are willing to acquire all skills and knowledge to become a competent contact person for your business partners
- You know how to deal with different buying influences in complex sales cycles and cover them professionally
- You are determined for success and capable to over-achieve your goals with diligence and persistency
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy, modern office in Vienna with facilities like e.g. table soccer, darts, PS4 and partially relaxation areas
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, ...
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests or even health initiatives
- Competitive attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.