For many of the world's biggest brands including Five Guys, Aldi & River Island, Oak Engage is the definitive workplace solution. Designed to meet the needs of any modern day business, our software has been specifically designed to improve employee engagement, wellbeing, productivity and much more.
Our intuitive software seamlessly blends modern intranet practicality with the unique capabilities of an employee engagement app, giving our clients the tools they need to bring their teams together and work better as one.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer interested in helping to build our Oak SaaS solution. You would work on a variety of features across the entirety of the Oak application and work closely with UX/UI to ensure high quality user experiences for our SaaS solution. You should be comfortable around front and back end coding languages, development frameworks and third party libraries.Responsibilities
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Maintain and compose consistent UI
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Test code to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Work and collaborate within a multidisciplinary team
- Expert knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of ORM frameworks such as Entity Framework
- Version control tools such as Git/TFS/SVN
- Package managers NPM/Yarn
- Web APIs such as REST/GraphQL
- SASS/LESS/SCSS Pre-processors
- Laptop (Surface) provided
- We have a high trust culture at Oak, as long as your job allows - you can flexibly work your hours anytime over 7 days
- Unlimited holidays
- Vitality Health Insurance for you and your family
- Gym contribution
- Social events
How we're operating through COVID
As a Company, we are currently all working remotely full time. We will arrange to onboard you remotely and any equipment will either be shipped to you or we will arrange a COVID safe visit for you to collect equipment from our office.
We will be returning to the office when it is deemed safe to do so, however we will consider full time remote working for this role.