proSapient is an Expert Network that was founded three years ago to disrupt & revolutionise how the Expert Network Industry works - and we've had a pretty successful three years in doing so!
proSapient is a Primary Research platform, giving investors and consultants the ability to conduct primary research and make better informed investment decisions. If Bloomberg is a platform that allows you to find and consume data, proSapient is the platform that allows you to create it!
Through proSapient's AI platform, you can connect with experienced & reliable Experts across the globe. Our AI Technology ensures we find the best Experts quickly, without sacrificing on quality or value, allowing our clients to tap into new markets & knowledge speedily and with minimal effort. proSapient also builds transcript libraries - meaning we will save & store any interaction between a client & an Expert, so that full value can be delivered from each interaction.
As we continue to grow, we're on the lookout for our first Marketing Manager to join the team! Reporting into a Co-Founder, we're looking for a driven, creative and resourceful individual to drive the continued growth, presence & evolution of the proSapient brand globally.The key duties for this role will include
RequirementsThe key skills needed for this role include
- Working in partnership with the Leadership team to create, define and execute a successful Marketing strategy across our global offices
- Working in partnership with the Design team to develop marketing materials and collateral for both internal and external purposes and external communication, across print and digital channels
- Conceptualising, creating and executing on targeted & impactful marketing campaigns, reaching current & prospective customers, for a variety of current & future products & services
- Managing & expanding proSapient's Social Media accounts, creating customer centric content & overseeing social media campaigns
- Managing & utilising proSapient's advertising channels, such as Google, LinkedIn, sponsored content and more
- Researching into different markets, products & trends, to define key audiences, potential customers and competitors
- Analysing effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Tracking all marketing and sales data and creating detailed written reports & verbal presentations to share with the senior team
- Presenting key ideas, themes and research into detailed presentations for both internal and external use
The Key Experience Needed For This Role Is
- Strong project management skills - you will have the ability to juggle multiple projects & campaigns at once
- An ambitious & can-do attitude - you will be a driven self-starter with success at the forefront of everything you do
- Excellent communication skills - you will be able to engage in writing & verbally with everyone, and feel confident in doing do
- Meticulous organisational skills You will have a great sense of responsibility as you plan and drive campaigns as well as manage expectations and change
- Outstanding written skills You will have excellent writing abilities as you'll be required to write engaging briefs, proposals, copy and specs for clients and their audiences alike
- Exceptional data skills - You will be able to track & understand metrics, and translate this into a creative story
BenefitsIn return, we can offer
- A minimum of three years experience in a core Marketing role, with proven experience across print & digital campaigns
- Previous experience working in a start up or similar environment
- Proven experience running successful marketing campaigns - demonstrating growth & understanding of customers
- Proven experience with Marketing Tools (CRM Systems, Social Listening platforms)
- A competitive salary
- A stylish office in the centre of London, free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks
- Monthly team outings and quarterly corporate outings
- Exposure working in one of the most innovative and forward-thinking start-ups in London (& globally!)
This is a really great opportunity for a driven, resilient and creative individual to join one of the globes fastest growing & most successful high growth start ups! If this sounds like you, then please apply below!
At proSapient, we are an equal opportunity employer. As such, we offer equal employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.