Here at LoyaltyLion we want to make relationships the foundation of commerce.
We're shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business. We've grown from a company of 8 to 50 in the last two years and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 7,000 today!
We are looking for a highly motivated and commercially focused Head of Finance with an interest in technology.
As our Head of Finance you will be integral to the continued expansion and success of LoyaltyLion. Up to this point all of our forward looking modelling has been completed by our CEO and Team Leads (I know - we've left it late for this particular hire!), so you'll have the opportunity to shape our finance function from the ground up.Here are some of the things you will be doing
- Working with the CEO to support future fundraising rounds. You'll be responsible for all forecasting and will be involved in board level discussions
- Owning and redesigning our forward looking models - ARR and cashflow forecasting, CAC LTV etc
- Helping inform strategic decisions with robust financial models based on your independent market research (we'll point you in the right direction) e.g. identifying our most profitable customer segments, seeking out new market opportunities and refining product pricing
- Designing and implementing clear KPI dashboards across all revenue teams to accurately forecast future revenue
- Identifying areas for business improvement e.g. sales pipeline conversion, customer churn analysis, CAC by customer segment
- Monthly team, board and investor reporting
Here's what we would like to see (ideally, but not all are essential)
- Considerable experience as management consultant or working as an qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Experience working in-house as a Finance Director / Head of Finance or Financial Controller (in a larger organisation)
- Experience in a fast growing company
- Experience in an established finance team (you'll be building one of your own and will be largely autonomous)
- Experience of building complex financial forecasting models (we have 6,000 customers in 20+ countries, paying in three currencies)
- You're a motivated self-starter who is driven by the challenge of building something yourself from scratch
- Impeccably high attention to detail and pride in what you deliver
- Results/outcome focused - everything you produce will be used to inform a critical decision
- Throughput mindset - because there is always a new challenge to solve it's better to provide the right answer fast than a beautifully presented answer late
- You're a motivated self-learner. We'll work with you at the start so you're familiar with LoyaltyLion then we expect you to teach us - bringing new ideas and solutions
- Strong communicator - you'll be working with and bringing together the reporting of marketing, sales, success and partnerships teams
Throughout COVID-19 we are working remotely for the time being, although our regular office is located in Farringdon. We're committed to supporting anyone that joins us mid-pandemic in a way that enables you to; onboard smoothly, integrate with teams and feel a part of the team. In addition to this we offer
- Be part of the the first 75 employees that drive the future growth
- Join at a major inflection point - ecommerce is booming and with it the demand for loyalty software like LoyaltyLion
- Brand new Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out and events (virtual for now)
- Home office budget
- Cycle scheme
- WeWork All access and an office space (post lockdown.
We're constantly reviewing our perks and benefits and are currently looking to introduce a new set of benefits for the 'new way of working' for the time being.