As a Solutions Architect, you will work closely with the sales team to support the sales team in all technical aspects of the pre-sales process. The goal of this role is to ensure a high level of technical field support during the pre-sales process. A technical background is essential for this role, you may have come from an Information Technology background and recently transitioned into sales, or you may presently be working in a technical role with exposure to the Due Diligence (pre sales) aspect of the sales cycle, and a desire to progress your career in the sales field.
You may also be a seasoned Sales Engineer with HR tech experience, the key is that you have kept your technical knowledge fresh and sharp and you can talk comfortably about more recent developments such as Machine Learning, and that you have a broad understanding of software security & privacy principals. Communication skills are key to this role as you will be at times having to explain advanced concepts to a non-technical audience, and at other times you will be selling the benefits of Fuel50's technology to a representative of the client who may have deep technical knowledge in a specialist area.Responsibilities Include
- General Technical Support Liaison with Sales as our expert in all technical aspects of the pre-sales process which include areas like single sign on, integrations, security & AI
- RFP Support Collaborate with Fuel50 Sales Team to provide answers and support during RFP process
- Technical Collateral Provide input to marketing in developing collateral to secure Fuel50's technical position in key HR Technologies such as Workday, Ultimate, SAP/SuccessFactors, CSOD etc.
- Collaborate with CSO on sales analytics and reporting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent I.T business experience - a background working in I.T prior to sales would be a huge advantage for this role or an I.T degree.
- Experience with supporting sales teams with the ability to support technical conversations in the areas of integration, SSO, security and AI. You will be very comfortable with industry jargon in the technical space and have at least a good high-level understanding of the concepts involved. Note - we will consider someone from a technical background with good communication skills who wants to cross over into sales.
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits
- Experience with preparation of Tender and Request for Proposal (RFP) documents (this will be specifically assisting with the security and technical elements of RFP's)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills - must be comfortable navigating many different client tools for collecting compliance and operational information - web portals, spreadsheets, etc.
- Knowledge of AI and Machine Learning concepts and comfortable with researching and gaining a deeper understanding of this space as it evolves
- Knowledge of GDPR and other relevant privacy legislations like CCPA
- Knowledge of Security and Privacy - comfortable with different encryption technologies and principles of cloud-based software security
- Knowledge of HR systems or prior experience as a sales engineer with HR technologies would be a huge plus