No recruiters, please.
The Constant Media is a fun, friendly, talented, and unconventional, brand-focused digital agency. We have grown rapidly and now work with several very large, premium, and well-known brands as well as a range of smaller clients.
We pride ourselves on getting the job done efficiently with low-overheads and high levels of expertise. Our clients recognise this and have come to expect a hands-on, "can-do" approach to getting things done and being flexible whilst adhering to tight deadlines, in turn, these traits are what we look for in our staff.
This is a 6 month fixed pro-rata contract salaried role, with strong opportunities to go permanent for the right candidate.Requirements
- Swansea based
- Minimum 2 years experience as a WordPress Developer
- Experience with WP plugin development
- Experience with creating WP themes and child themes
- Some commercial experience working on websites and apps
- Solid knowledge and experience using WordPress
- HTML, CSS, PHP. (Strong understanding of OOP principles)
- Experience with front end tools such as Grunt, Gulp & Webpack
- Experience with Git version control
- UX/UI Experience
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with the ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Other advantageous experience Linux, Apache, MySQL, Vue.js, Nginx
We are a fun and friendly team with a great working atmosphere. Although the role is office-based, there is also the opportunity to work remotely on occasions also.Salary
Up to 40K depending on experience.