MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradespeople through the power of online reviews. We're a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor).The Role
Attracting and retaining the very best tradespeople is key to our success, so communicating effectively with them is our top priority; to do this well, we need to understand what makes them tick - and make sure we give them what they need.
This exciting new role at MyBuilder has bags of potential to make a huge impact on the way we engage and communicate with this really important audience.
The Trade Advocacy Manager's role will be to ensure that through effective communications, MyBuilder appeals to new and existing trade users alike. It's a marketing role, but one that's very much based on a two-way dynamic - listening intently to tradespeople and giving them what they need to help them succeed.
The Trade Advocacy Manager will be key to making this happen, working closely with colleagues across the business to devise a brilliant trade engagement strategy and put it into action.Key Responsibilities
Who You Are
- Developing new relationships with tradespeople and trade partners that will benefit our tradespeople and give them more reasons to love us
- Increasing brand awareness among the trade audience
- Representing MyBuilder at important trade shows and events
- Helping with the creation of content including blog posts, website articles and emails
- Reporting on key industry developments and trends and identifying opportunities for development
- Implementing a trade engagement strategy and getting the support of stakeholders within the business
You will ideally have experience of working as a tradesperson or be someone who has spent a significant part of their career working directly with tradespeople. You are great at managing your priorities and time and able to efficiently prioritise your work. You're a great communicator - both verbally and in writing, and you thrive as part of a tight team with a shared vision.Requirements
Why you'll enjoy working at MyBuilder
- Experience of working in the building/construction industry
- Experience of producing content, including written material, for a trade audience
- Highly motivated, with the desire to develop your knowledge of the trades
- Proven experience building and developing relationships
- Experience working with - and influencing - senior stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to leverage trade insights to drive strategic recommendations.
We'll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely Clerkenwell office. As part of a close-knit team, you'll benefit from regular peer support and feedback to help you succeed and progress in your role at MyBuilder. Most importantly, you'll be in great company, surrounded by a world class team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We'll also add
How To Apply
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 31 days holiday with an extra day for each year served (no cap)
Send your CV and tell us why this is the role for you.
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.