Stuart is a leading last-mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and eCommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models. ♂️
"Logistics for a sustainable world" is the mission at the heart of Stuart.
Due to COVID, we're currently working remotely from home! But hopefully, sometime soon we'll be able to return to our snazzy office, located in a co-working space within the Fora - Old Street building Fora Space, 71 Central Street London EC1V 8AB.About The Role
We are currently looking for a Communications Manager to join our fast growing (now 6) Courier Experience team led by April. You will be in charge of ensuring that we empower couriers with best-in-class communications; acting as the gatekeeper for all Courier communications, you will also be the link between our courier experience team and the PR team who deal with courier and client PR!Responsibilities
- Build and advocate Stuart's tone of voice and continuously iterate on our approach to courier communications
- Liaise with Business Operations and/or product teams to improve existing tools, or build new ones to enable us to communicate faster and better with couriers
- Create and implement innovative courier communication strategies (emergency playbooks, comms centralisation etc.)
- Own communications KPIs and build effective reporting to give visibility to wider teams on performance and impact
- Grow, guide and manage a high performing team; we want you to participate in hiring and growing an awesome team!
- 4+ years of work experience in a relevant area such as Communications, Marketing, Engagement, or Communications Consulting
- Experience working in copywriting and gig-economy environments is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - our communications impact thousands of couriers
- Experience building processes from the ground-up and working across stakeholders
- Proven track record working in self-directed, fast-paced, result-orientated environments and meeting targets
- Lunch paid for every day (in value up to £10) at work and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle.
- Monthly gym allowance (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Private health care provided by AXA (including dental and optical)
- Pension taken care of through a partnership with Royal London.
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture. ⭐
- Lunchtime sports frequent yoga, 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays. ⛷️⚽
Want to learn more about us? https //stuart.com/about-us/
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.