- writing code base on the input from clinical (product) team
- creating and maintaining project tech documentation
- participate in design and code reviews with teammates
- take ownership over some of the components (what you would create)
- coordinate your work with rest of R&D team
- solve technical issues, fix reported bug
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with React.js
- team player and communicator
- attentive to detail and proactive
- hands-on experience with TypeScript
C the Signs is an award-winning purpose driven organisation founded by doctors. The platform is used by healthcare professionals to accelerate early cancer diagnosis - ensuring all patients are identified at the earliest and most survivable stage of the disease. Using AI/ML, big data and NLP. C the Signs is at the forefront of digital health technology and leading on new and innovative methodologies to achieve our mission. The technology is currently supporting thousands of doctors in the UK National Health Service and is growing fast.
You will work in a friendly and enthusiastic team of engineers and doctors. We work as a family, supporting one another. We are a very open, transparent and close-knit team. We focus on ensuring you have a good work-life balance. During the pandemic the team will be working from home, there will not be an expectation to return to the office until it is safe to do so.