Are you currently a part-qualified Accountant with an interest or experience in Financial Services?
Would you like to work for a business that has a firm grasp on building a low carbon future?
Are you interested in a role that will enable to you maintain your Accounting skills and also enable you to learn and perform the tasks of an Operations Analyst?
If so, then this could be the role for you.
We are currently seeking a part qualified Accountant to join a Global team based out of the HQ in London. This hybrid role will see you performing a range of monthly accounting duties and, in addition, introduce you to the world of Operations, training you up in the functions of an Operations Analyst.
This exciting business has a focus on building a low-carbon future. You will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the monthly reporting and analysis of the operations.
The role is perfect for somebody that is looking for a new challenge within a sociable and growing international company.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• Complete monthly closing procedures for UK and international entities by set deadlines
• Prepare account reconciliations
• Maintain Purchase Ledger entries
• Developing and maintaining costing reports and analysis
• Prepare audit schedules and be the point of contact for year end audit
• Quarterly VAT return reconciliations and filings
• Develop and maintain internal controls
• Preparing and sending of brokerage confirmations
• Reconciling daily trade transactions and brokerage reports
• Creating & dispatching of brokerage invoices
• Generating and validating brokerage commission reports
• Daily reporting of transactions to regulatory body to comply with legislation
• Automating spreadsheets using Macros
• Advanced excel skills including use of macros
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Manage all aspects of individual and team objectives and projects to execution
• Part qualified ACCA/CIMA accountant would be advantageous
• Pension contribution
• Discretionary bonus
• Flexible working hours
If this looks like the right opportunity for you then please make contact ASAP.