As the SaaS space expands, there's more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.How you'll fit in:
We are looking for a Management Accountant with mid-level experience who has a great understanding of Excel as well as Google spreadsheets. This is an ideal role to develop your career in a fast growing and dynamic tech environment!
The role will be fast-paced and varied and will allow plenty of opportunity for personal and professional development as Paddle continues to grow. You will be working closely with all finance team members and you will need strong time management skills and excellent communications skills to succeed.
In this role you will play a fundamental role in our Business As Usual (BAU) team and work alongside the Finance Manager to deliver the timely and accurate reporting to the business.Management Accountant job spec
What you'll do...
- Reporting into the Finance Manager
- Preparation of the management accounts
- Internal Control, Reviews and Process improvement
We'd love to hear from you if...
- Prepare monthly management accounts to a high standard and on a timely basis
- Involvement in bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing the data entry process for junior team members
- Setting-up processes, collecting and preparing data on Excel
- Overseeing the integrity of chart of accounts, supplier contacts, data entry rules on Xero
- In charge of documenting new and existing processes
- Assisting with the year-end audit process and ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Driving process improvements, efficiency & automation
- You will be providing support with other matters (EMI Share Options, budgeting, forecasting)
Why you'll love working at Paddle
- Proven experience in a finance-related role
- You posses a good knowledge of Excel and Google spreadsheets
- You've been exposed to multiple jurisdictions and currencies
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great planning, problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable, organised, accurate and calm under pressure
We are a diverse team of around 120 people and care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 3 months paid parental leave regardless of gender. We value learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.Equal opportunities
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.