Data Analyst/ Product Analyst/ Product/ Data Analysis/ Data/ Analyst/ Business Intelligence/ Insight Analyst/ Python/ BigQuery/ Snowflake/ Tableau/ Visualisation/ SQL/ Snowflake/ London/ AB Testing/ A/B Testing
A well-known mobile tech organisation we partner, have reached out to us advising they're on the lookout for a Product Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be working remotely for the time being due to government guidelines, their office is based in Central London - when normality resumes!
As a Product Analyst, you will join the rapidly growing insights & analytic team. You'll be helping the product, finance and account management teams leverage data and insight, working to understand and improve the organisations products to create more value for their partners and ultimately grow the business.
The successful candidate will have experience with product improvement, so, experience with influencing or improving the engagement with an app/website for users. As well as, working to use data to influence decision-makers to make the right choice not only for the business but also the customer/user.
- £65,000 p/a
- Benefits and Bonuses included
- Interview slots available
- WFH (government guidelines)
- Client does not offer sponsorship
- 4+ years analytics experience working collaboratively with product team members
- Extensive SQL experience
- Experience working with BigQuery or Snowflake
- Strong A/B Testing experience
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge using Google Analytics or Firebase Data is a bonus
- Experience working with data visualisation using software such as Tableau
If you feel this would be of interest, please send me over the latest version of your profile and I will be in touch.Data Analyst/ Product Analyst/ Product/ Data Analysis/ Data/ Analyst/ Business Intelligence/ Insight Analyst/ Python/ BigQuery/ Snowflake/ Tableau/ Visualisation/ SQL/ Snowflake/ London/ AB Testing/ A/B Testing