Service Driver£20,000 basic + bonus + leads commission + own van
Permanent - full-time - Monday-Friday - day shiftDORKING
Love driving but hate working weekends?
You could be one of our new Service Drivers to join our team on a full-time basis, working Monday-Friday daytime, delivering fantastic customer service throughout DORKING
and surrounding areas.
You will be driving for Initial Washrooms, one of the UK's leading providers of washroom, hygiene and floorcare services. We support you at every turn, whether it's giving you lots of training, making sure you know all the safety precautions or having a chat about your day.
This job will suit you best if you enjoy being on the road, working on your own, driving and meeting new people, planning your own days and pleasing our customers.What will your typical day be as a Service Driver?First thing
On the road
- You will begin your day the moment your transit-sized van leaves your branch each morning. It's an early start for most, but this means your day will finish early too - usually between 1pm and 3pm!
- You will set off to your first customer in your company uniform.
- Your day will be spent visiting a number of unique customers. Want the good news? No two days will be the same due to the variety of customers you will meet.
- You will service your customers' washroom products including soap dispensers, air fresheners, nappy bins, feminine hygiene units and floor mats.
- Whilst you don't need to be an athlete, you will work up a sweat loading and unloading units and floor mats for your customers, so you would need to be physically fit.
- You will be responsible for keeping yourself safe, using the training we give you to ensure your vehicle is safe at all times and taking care on the road.
RequirementsWhat do you need to be considered?
- Great - home time! You head home after unloading at your branch, taking the company van with you - no travel costs travelling to and from work!
- At the branch, every now and then you will have a debrief with your manager, discuss your day and get ready for the rest of the week.
BenefitsWe value the work our Service Drivers do, we reward you with
- A full UK driving license with two years' experience
- Great customer service skills - we need you to interact with our customers and ensure you have each job completed
- Flexible with working hours, as this role can start early and also end early!
- Able to use own initiative and have a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Take pride in the job you do
- A competitive salary package including a minimum basic of £20,000
- Company van
- Monthly Bonus scheme - up to £1440 per annum
- Sales lead commission - this isn't a sales job, but we reward you for passing any sales leads onto your local sales consultant
- Cash rewards for excellent customer service
- Rentokil Initial Rewards (includes cashback and discounts on multiple retailers)
- Pay increases linked to performance if you are keen to develop your career with us.
Apply and find out why this is the job for you!