Are you a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a new technically challenging and varied role?
We are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer at our Kiveton site based on a 4 on, 4 off rotating days and nights shift pattern (7-7).
You may not have heard of us, but we're sure you've tried our products. We're a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 12,200 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all of the UK's food retailers with everything from sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.What you'll be doing
The role consists of day to day maintenance tasks and site repairs to assist operations in achieving maximum productivity.
As one of our highly skilled maintenance engineers you will:
What we're looking for
- Carry out fault finding, problem solving and planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
- An engineering specific qualification from an apprenticeship, registered college or university
- Experience of working as a Maintenance Engineer within industrial/manufacturing environments
- A proactive approach, with a willingness to learn and develop as there is considerable opportunity for development within our large engineering function
- Experience in electrical and mechanical fault finding
- An analytical mindset coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into our Greencore culture
- Previous experience of working within a food/FMCG environment is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future successWhat you'll get in return
- Competitive monthly salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension up to 8% matched company contributions
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications offering fully funded development opportunities
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- On site discounted canteen and staff shop
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career