This firm is well known in the local area for the standard of their service and the care taken over their clients requirements. Having grown significantly in the last five years this is the next hire in their growth plans.
With a varied client base you will deal with Small, Medium and Large clients. It is expected you will have good Audit exposure and are focused on this as your chosen career path. The ability to communicate with those at multiple levels including Directors is critical.Responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Client Management and Bookkeeping including VAT
- Management Accounting and reviews
- Tax advise - personal and corporate
- Creating growth strategies for clients
- Studied or in final stages of studying AAT OR studying ACCA/ACA
- Two or more years in practice
- Highly organised.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of multiple accounting systems