Arkesden Partners has been mandated by a leading Boutique Investment Bank
to source a Junior Analyst for their Real Estate Capital Advisory team.
Our client is looking to speak with candidates who have between 1 - 2 years experience
within Real Estate M&A or Capital Markets.Any applicants should be currently working in a full time Real estate aligned role within an Investment Bank, REPE, Brokerage, Placement Agent or Development Company.
Candidates should also have:
- Superior analytical skills and demonstrated excellence in academic coursework
- Strong interpersonal skills, true team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to articulate ideas
- Strong work ethic - Enthusiastic, outgoing and achievement-oriented character
- Additional language skills are a plus
You will be joining a lean team with immediate exposure to experienced MDs working with Sponsors, LPs & Real Estate funds across a variety of Asset-classes and Geographies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career within an established global Real Estate team from the junior level with extremely competitive renumeration.
Interested candidates with relevant experience noted above
are welcome to contact me directly at: email@example.com