Quantexa is an established scale-up working in the fraud & financial crime prevention space. Our market leading product connects billions of data records with Dynamic Entity Resolution and advanced network analysis. This helps our customers uncover hidden risk, reveal new and unexpected opportunities, and enhance decision-making. We're looking for a Digital Product Designer to help keep us ahead of the market and join us through our next stage of growth, tackling some exciting design challenges.
Our products are desktop-like web applications designed to be highly extensible. We are continually testing, gathering feedback, and iterating the design so that we can improve the user experience. We're excited to be broadening our reach into other territories including credit risk, customer insight and fraud. Our challenge is gaining a deep understanding of our end users and their behaviour so that we can provide tailored solutions that provide context and help with decision making.
The ideal candidate will have worked on data rich, complex products before, but it is more important that you help us to realise our vision through good design. We're looking for someone who can see the big picture and use a combination of UI, UX, Visual and strategic design to help evolve our products.
As the Digital Product Designer, you will:
- Take a user-centred approach to designing and implementing new functionality within the Quantexa product range
- Organise and conduct interviews and user testing sessions to gather research
- Design high fidelity prototypes as well as evolving and maintaining a design system and library
- Clearly communicate findings to stakeholders and colleagues
- Create interactive prototypes to test your ideas
- Evolve a new Digital Product Design practice within Quantexa and help to establish design principles within the company
- Work with our project teams to help them understand the importance of user experience and Digital Product Design and to help them build product extensions in the right way
The ideal candidate would:
Why join Quantexa?
- have 4+ years of experience in UI/UX or Digital Product design
- have experience working on complex, data heavy applications in agile product teams
- be able to translate high-level requirements into intuitive and functional user interfaces
- be aesthetically minded and have strong attention to detail (layout, colour, typography), all applied with consideration for accessibility and consistency
- be proficient in industry-standard software such as Figma (for prototyping), Photoshop and Illustrator (for asset creation)
- be passionate about creating good design and the impact of design on product
- be a strong communicator to all levels, from junior develops to senior staff as well as our customers/users
- be consistently up to date with and a champion of the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- have experience working in agile development environments
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn't enough so brand-new WeWork office and put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, and Income Protection
- Cyclescheme and Techscheme
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Amazing work environment