Assistant Accountant - 6 month FTCSolihullPosition Summary
We are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join us on a 6 month FTC. You will support our EMEA Finance team with the production of monthly revenue reporting and assist with the processing of royalty invoices. Your Responsibilities Include
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Assist with the production of monthly revenue reporting to business
- Review and approve incoming royalty invoices withing stated contract terms
- Liaison with business managers to ensure that any queries are resolved and that all relevant information is received to enable correct revenue recognition
- Liaison with business managers and other departments, ensuring that deferred revenue is proactively reviewed and released where appropriate
- Month end reporting in accordance with the published timetable
- Ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are completed each month according to the scheduled timetable, with all balances fully understood
- Provision of information to external auditors as required
- Strong involvement with the SaaS/Hospitalities teams across the whole European business ensuring projects are reporting correctly in both the P&L and Balance sheet
What's in it for you?
- Advanced Excel user
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Possess flexible and enthusiastic attitude
- Proactive and Independent
- Ability and willingness to work additional hours if required
At Infor, we are highly invested in the success of our people. We strive to make Infor a great company to do business with-and an awesome place to work. We recruit passionate people, cultivate an inclusive work environment, and encourage volunteerism in our communitiesOur Values
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that's why we created a policy that you can read here.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/About Infor
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
We value the time you have taken to submit your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion