Change Lead - Inverness, Scottish Highlands
Salary - Circa £75,000
We are currently looking for a Change Lead to join a leading, innovative and prestigious organisation. Our client offers excellence in career growth, professional development and a coveted personalised benefits package.
Working as part of the Service Management this role will encompass the overseeing of change management staff managing the lifecycle of changes.
As the Change Lead you will ensure that change management staff are following processes and the lifecycle of changes are logged, progressed, updated/authorised and actioned/resolved within the scope of the Service Level Agreement, ensuring that all necessary parties are informed and involved in the process.
As Change Lead, your responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
• Ensure that all changes are managed properly by the Change management support staff
• Initiates periodic checks and balances of existing changes within the system for accuracy and process compliance by both the change managers and support staff
• Escalate any changes which are damaging the quality of the Authority Service
• Ensure all changes comply with controls and customer/regulatory controls
• Ensure process for Change Management is utilized
• Ensure the distribution of daily, weekly and adhoc reports occurs
• Ensure training occurs and monitor regular training for resolver groups in preparing RFC's
• Identify issues and risks and propose and initiate solutions
• Minimize costs for supporting the change management process
• Identify process non compliances and ensure action is taken
As someone with experience in Change Management with a good General knowledge of desktop products, procurement and operational delivery of services, you will demonstrate an ownership mentality and will be able to evidence the below requirements:
• Have strong knowledge of how to manage SLA's and KPI's;
• Be an influencer;
• Strong leadership skills;
• Ability to update existing and create new process documentation and training materials;
• Arbitrate all change queries;
• Possess a good personal network of contacts to enable them to "know who does what";
• Remain calm under pressure;
• Excellent Presentation Skills;
• Conflict management.
• Experience of reporting tools
• Previous experience of ServiceNow and Remedy would be desirable but not essential.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).