About Game Analytics
From indie developers, games studios, to established publishers, GameAnalytics is currently the #1 analytics tool for anyone building a mobile game. Our network includes +100,000 games, which are played by more than 2 billion people each month.
What's our mission? To help game developers make the right decisions based on data. And by joining our team, you'll be working on new and innovative products to help tens of thousands of people in the industry do just that.About The Team
You will join our API development team, and preferably working closely with them on our Copenhagen office. Together you'll be working on our most vital API handling authentication/authorisation and the business logic for all our users, studios & games.
We have major new product offerings in development and the team will be involved in all areas of planning/designing and development. While also considering maintenance, refactoring and testing.What We Are Looking For
- As an experienced developer you will be a key contributor involved in planning and developing new product offerings.
- Making sure we build the right thing at the right time.
- Ownership of our user-api (currently based on Python) - planning additional features, refactoring, tests and (potentially) splitting into smaller services.
- Managing AWS resources and deployment procedures in collaboration with our London Backend Team.
- Keeping code quality high using code reviews (pull requests) and documented coding standards.
- Understanding of business processes and data governance implications, when working with customer accounts.
- Train, coach and support hiring of team members.
- Excellent understanding of Python OR an excellent understanding of other relevant language and some Python experience
- Excellent understanding of API development; knowledge of pros/cons and industry standards.
- 3+ years of experience building larger API solutions or/and advanced cron jobs.
- Experience with developing an authentication scheme.
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS concepts using these on larger projects.
- Able to structure/code a project in order to make it readable & maintainable for other developers
- Experience coding unit tests
- Experience with team collaboration
- English language fluency
- Experience with AWS management of servers/resources and deployment
- A Computer Science Masters degree
- Comfortable using the terminal on Linux systems (like Ubuntu)
- Experience with working on large distributed data sets
- In-depth experience with other programming languages than Python
- Experience with Oauth2 and other authentication flows
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab.
- An interest in games and the industry
- Remote working flexbility - or part time remote
- (When in office) Food, snacks and drinks
- Entertainment Area
- 25 Days paid holiday (excluding bank holiday)
- Company sickness leave
- Parental and guardian leave
- Additional compassionate leave
- " Work-from-Anywhere " Scheme
- Learning budgets
- Monthly social nights
- Expense phone bill
- Cycle to work scheme