A1 Comms Group is one of the UK's foremost mobile phone and communication solution providers. Based in Derbyshire, we operate several high-end national brands, covering both the B2B and consumer retail market. We are an award-winning partner, working with some of the best-known brands in mobile communications, and have seen continued growth and success within the industry.The Role
As we look ahead to future business growth, we are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant with the ability to produce a range of financial reports, manage a small team, and ensure the smooth running of the accounts department. This is a well-rounded position and will see you covering revenue analysis, balance sheet reconciliation, and UK and international payments.Key Responsibilities as a Financial Accountant:
- Submitting the Group VAT returns and payments
- Managing the Purchase & Sales ledger function
- Updating and maintaining cashflow with future payments and receipts - highlighting any potential risks
- Creating efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and implementing them to assist in annual audit
- Preparing and delivering accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, as required, to the Head of Accounts
- Managing a small team and ensuring all month end deadlines are met
- Providing administrative support to the management team
We are looking for an organised and analytical individual possessing the relevant accountancy qualifications, coupled with a proactive approach to problem solving. You will be well-versed in cashflow management and revenue analysis, and capable of ensuring precision in your reporting. Key Skills and Experience:
Salary Information and Working Hours
- ACCA/CIMA or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience working within a similar Financial Accountant position
- Ability to manage, motivate and get the best out of a team
- Computer literate with a strong working level of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and see tasks through to completion
Highly competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum. This position will be based at our head office in Alfreton, Derbyshire with the flexibility to work between the office and home.
20 days holiday (increasing yearly up to 24) + bank holidays + company health plan + company pension scheme + free on-site parking + flexibility to work partially from home
Hours: 40 hours per week: Mon to Fri 9:00 - 17:30
If you have the drive, passion and of course the necessary skills, then we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key player within the company as we look to grow and develop the business further.
Please note that it is a regulatory requirement that a basic DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates. The cost will be reimbursed by the company at the onset of your employment.