- Perm Role
- London B2B tech Agency (Hubspot Platinum top 50)
- Salary up to 40k
- Stand-alone role
- SME Circa 15 staff and growing!
Their company exists to help Managed Service Providers and technology organisations to stand out and stay ahead of the curve through marketing. They help MSPs to future-proof their company by building and optimising their brands. They help them to maximise revenue across both new and existing customers through a mix of lead generation and CRM campaigns. Their clients consist of numerous MSPs and vendors across the UK, Germany, Austria and Australia.
They are a team of dedicated marketeers, who have all been trained to become experts in the technology space. Investing in their team is at the heart of their culture. They put their team first and always look for ways to collaborate together and learn from each other. Part of this team culture involves regular social get togethers, monthly competitions and employee recognition awards.About the role
They are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
The UI/UX designer will work as part of a creative team in building new assets and websites from start to finish.Responsibilities
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools etc
- Strong UI/ UX - illustrator
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Experience creating a landing pages
- Good portfolio of work (in B2B sector, ideally technology)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst using their own initiative
- Be able to prioritise workload and be able juggle multiple things at once
- Desirable Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
If this is of interest, please get in touch ASAP!